Follow these steps:
- Login to your control panel
- Choose FTP Accounts
Note: While the username will be created using your Main Domain, you may use any of your domain names instead.
Example: If I created the username "email@example.com" and I wanted to create an FTP account for addon.com I would enter the following:
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
Then in my FTP client I would enter the following
- Host: addon.com
- Username: email@example.com
- Enter a "Login": username
- Enter the Password as needed
- Choose the Directory you'd like them to have access to.
Note: If you enter "/", this will give full access to all the hosting files. The path for the primary domain is "/public_html/", and "/public_html/addondomain/" for an Addon domain. To determine the proper directory for an Addon domain, please check your "Domain Manager" tab, at the top of your cPanel.