To create an email account log in to your control panel (http://cpanel.yourdomain.com/) and go to the Mail Section->Email Accounts.
Once you are in the Email Accounts section you can easily add/update/delete email accounts.
Email instructions once in your control panel (cPanel):
- In the Email: text box type the User you would like to create an email address for.
- In the Password: text box type the Password you would like this User to have.
- The Password Strength: meter will tell if the password you have entered is strong enough. We highly recommend you use a strong password.
- In the Password (Again): text box type the Same Password you used above to confirm that they are the same. If the passwords do not match please carefully retype the password into both boxes again.
- The Mailbox quota (optional): text box is used to specify the amount of your overall hosting storage that will be allocated for that specific email account. The default that should be listed is 250 MB. You can increase or decrease this number as you desire.
- Once the User, Password, and Quota are all accurate; simply click the Create Account button.
Viewing your current email accounts:
Once the email accounts have been created they are listed on the bottom half of the page. You are able to search for email accounts by email address, username or domain name.
Deleting email accounts:
- Click Delete to the right of the email account.
- Click Delete to confirm that you would like to delete this email account.
Changing the quota of an email account:
- Click Change Quota to the right of the email account.
- Enter the new quota for the email account.
- Click the Change Quota button to confim the new quota.
Changing the password of an email account
- Click Change Password to the right of the email account.
- Enter the new Password for the email account.
- Click the Change Password button to change the password for the email account.